You may find the following websites useful.
- www.edinburgh.gov.uk– contains information for parents and information on Edinburgh schools.
- http://www.parentzonescotland.gov.uk– parents can find out about everything from school term dates to exam results. This site also offers information for pre-5 and post school. It also lists relevant publications for parents and provides hyper-links to other useful organisations.
- www.hmie.gov.uk – parents can access school and local authority inspection reports and find out more about the work of Education Scotland.
- http://www.scottishschoolsonline.gov.uk – parents can find out about individual schools. They can choose a school and select what type of information they need such as Education Scotland reports, exam results, stay on rates and free school meal entitlement.
- http://www.childline.org.uk/Explore/Bullying/Pages/Bullyinginfo.aspx – contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for parents and children who are affected by bullying.
- http://www.respectme.org.uk/ – Scotland’s anti-bullying service. Contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for parents and children who are affected by bullying
- http://www.educationscotland.org.uk/ – provides information and advice for parents as well as support and resources for education in Scotland
- http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/ – contains information for everyone on equality laws within the government and local authorities.